If you’re on your way to Orlando in an RV rental to visit the amusement parks with the kids or even on your own, have you considered parking the RV and staying at one of the local hotels? After all, you want to make it a trip of a lifetime and there are some pretty cool places to stay with the kids while visiting Orlando.
An RV rental can get you where you need to go but then you’ll want to take advantage of the comfort that can be found in an Orlando hotel. While there are several expensive, high-end options, you’ll be amazed at how many affordable options exist in the city. 4-star hotels in Orlando offer a lot of the same amenities that you would find in a 5-star one, so if you want comfort and amenities at a low price, rest assured there are options.
Affordable doesn’t equate dungy, so if you’re looking for a good hotel that will provide you with comfort and proximity to where you want to go, take a look at the following hotels that offer both good amenities and ideal pricing:
- Seralago Hotel: Just a few miles away from Walt Disney World Resort, the Seralago Hotel is the ideal budget friendly option for those who want to be close to Disney World without having to spend the big bucks. With a pool, a games room, a café, and even a bar, there is plenty for you to enjoy at the hotel, although after a fun day at the local parks, you’ll probably just be happy to have a comfortable bed to sleep on.
- Blue Tree Resorts: A really sweet thing about the Blue Tree Resort is that it provides free limited transfers to big Orlando parks and attractions. It has a variety of things that you’d expect from a luxurious hotel but all for an accessible price. From the spacious suites where you can fit your whole family to the pools and game room, fitness center, as well as the possibility to play beach volleyball and tennis, etc., it’s the perfect vacation destination and is only a few miles away from Walt Disney World.
- Fantasy World Resort: Visiting amusement parks can be a lot of fun but of course, it can also be quite stressful and tiring. What you need is a place that provides you with everything you need for a calm and fun experience with your kids. For example, Fantasy World Resort has suites that have a complete kitchen, TV, washer and dryer, so you can make sure everyone stays clean and well-fed; all musts when traveling with the kiddoes.
- Blue Heron Beach Resort: Comfortable, relaxed, and with everything you need, from a fitness center to washers and kitchens, the Blue Heron rooms offer families the opportunity to have all the comfort they need when visiting with the little ones. With everything relatively close, you can easily get to where you need to go in a matter of minutes. For example, Walt Disney World Resort is only about a mile away and SeaWorld is four miles away. With the proximity to must-visit places and the views from the rooms, as well as the comfort, the Blue Heron Beach Resort is a favorite for many people who visit.
- Red Lion Hotel Orlando: A stone throw away from Walt Disney World, this unique hotel offers guests the convenience of a location that is almost as good as staying at Walt Disney Resort itself. With a kid’s pool, a game room, and fitness centers, you’ll have plenty to keep you busy when you’re not at the parks. While it doesn’t have the suites that some other places do, the rooms are comfortable and spacious. The Red Lion is especially ideal for couples traveling to Orlando for some fun at the local amusement parks.
You don’t have to spend your life savings on staying at Walt Disney World or worry about being cramped in an RV rental, after a long day at the parks. These above-mentioned hotels offer comfort, a lot of amenities, and extras, at a great price that can’t be beat.
Staying in a hotel in Orlando doesn’t mean that you have to spend big bucks. These places offer great deals throughout the year, so just take your time to find the one that best suits your needs and offers you the proximity to the places that you want to visit.
Traveling and staying in your RV rental is a great option for when you’re traveling around the country or even when you’re headed to Orlando. But, once you’re there, you’re going to want to enjoy the space provided by hotel suites and rooms, and leave your RV parked for when you hit the road again.